Friday, January 31, 2014

New Timberline paper!


Only one more day until you can order from the new Close To My Heart book! The paper I used for these cards is the new Timberline. I love the wood side. These papers are going to work great for my camping pages. The stamps I use were Card Chatter-Sympathy, Friendship Bouquet, and Pure Adventure. The burlap is from Hobby lobby. The embossing folder was a gift from my friend Tricia. Thanks, this will go great with my camping photos also! I colored the sunflower with my alcohol markers and added some flowers from Just Paper Blooms-Paradise. I was able to pick them up for a deal on the While Supplies Last list. You can shop here http://brendamckerchie.ctmh.com Plus everyone who orders from Kathy's party will get their name in a drawing for the stamp pictured below! Thanks for stopping by and Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment