Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Mini Album with Sweet Heart paper

This one is a good one!
 I used my Close To My Heart Cricut cartridge Artiste to cut out this mini album. I also used Ctmh Dimensional elements- Album pages, Sweet Heart paper, Level 2 Sweet Heart Epoxy stickers, Slate Washi tape, and the stamps Family Love & It's Your Day.  All the twine cording is Maya Road-Sweet candy, Pink Lemonade, and Black Berry. I also used some Washi tape I got as a Christmas gift. Thanks Kathy! I used Recollections Lace On a Roll, and Faux Pearls. Lastly I used Crystal Stickers-Alphabet and I cut some apart for accents. i have had these for ever and was happy to use them. I made this for a gift but I like it so much I may have to make another one! Thanks for stopping by! Scrap Happy







No comments:

Post a Comment