Sunday, February 2, 2014

A layout using my Scrap Negative

 My daughter had a friend over Friday and she wanted to make a sign for  a friend's locker. She just loves my Cricut and scrap room. It seems like all the girls Krista's age gravitate to my room and Krista gets frustrated. "No" she says, " do not get sucked into the vortex!" Too funny. Scraping is not a big deal to her because she can do it anytime, but most of these girls mom's do not scrapbook. So to make a long story short, I cut her out a base using my Art Philosophy cartridge and some Rob paper. What is Rob paper you say? My husband picked up a bunch of paper at a dollar store and brought it home for me. I pass out some to my girls when we have a party. Everyone knows about Rob paper. Sometimes you get cute paper and sometimes it is not so cute! So I had the negative parts sitting on my table and I started thinking that they would make a great page. I also used the CTMH stamp You Are My Happy-Icons and Sentiments, Two different Just Blooms flowers, some bling from my stash and Maya Road twine cording. I just love this picture of our Izzy as a puppy! Thanks for stopping by. Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment