I used Roxie paper for this simple and quick card. The flowers were from Joe Anne fabric. I got them in the lace section and they were all connected but I cut them apart. I used some gold string to add a little something behind the flowers. The stamp i used was Sincere Expressions. Thanks fro stopping by and Scrap Happy!
So Our baby chicks are a little over a week old and I can not believe how fast they are growing. Krista helped me name them( and Anna) and she picked all fancy movie star names.They are already getting their wing feathers in and the Cochin are getting their feathers on their feet.it is not an easy task taking pictures of busy baby chicks! Thanks you goes to my assistant, Krista. Tia's have been delivered to her house.(Also thanks to my assistant Krista) and sadly we lost one bay chick.
She is a Blue Cochin, but she will not actually be black. I can not wait to see how her colors turn out!
This layout is from Krista's Freshman year of high school. I used random stamping to make the background paper . The stamps I used are: Give A Gift, and Balloon Ride. I used my Art Booking cartridge to cut out the die cuts before I stamped the images. The lace was a scrap from my stash. I love how the lace adds an elegant touch to the layout. The gems I got at Michael's on clearance. Thanks for stopping by and Scrap Happy!
My niece and I ordered baby chicks from My Pet Chickens and they arrived today!!!I know this is not really scrap related but they are presently in my scrap room so does that count? We got 2 Blue Cochin, 2 Columbian Wyandotte, 2 Golden Laced Wyandotte, 1 Light Brown Leghorn (that's mine), 2 Silver Laced Wyandotte, 2 Speckled Sussex, and 1 Bared Rock( Tia's) I will post more pictures latter. Thanks for stopping by!
I bought this desk and repainted it last summer while I was off of work. I just sat in a chair in the garage to work on it so I did not stress my knee. I used some Chalk paint just like I did on the dresser for my scrap book room and the distressed it with glaze. The details in the wood look really nice with the glaze. I really love how it turned out. The pictures do not do it justice but they were taken down stairs. After I finished it , it sat down stairs for a good six months before it finally got brought upstairs and put to use.
This is what it looked like before I painted it.
I sprayed the desk with a primer first and then painted it with the chalk paint.
And here it is finished with some close up pictures of the details. Okay below is just a few more pictures of the desk in progress. Thanks for stopping by and Scrap Happy!