Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Pop Up card with Sweetheart paper.

For this card I used two sizzix dies I got on clearance a month or so ago. I bought them both because they were such a good deal but as it works out they go great together. One is,  Card Heart #-D , and the other is hearts Primitive #2. I used some older Close To My Heart paper called Sweetheart and the stamps are also CTMH In My Heart,  and Mad About You.

I first cut out two hearts and the center heart. Fold all scores. Then use strong tape on the two bottom tabs and the small tab to connect the hearts.
Be careful not to let the tabs go over on the other heart. Make sure you can fold your card in the middle.

Next I cut a bunch of hearts out with the other die from all my scraps. So happy to be using them up!
And here is the finished card. I decided to make another one using the same paper pack but with red paper. I added some bling, Maya Road Twine and a die cut that I cut out with Spellbinders Nestabilities.

Well thanks for stopping by. Scrap Happy Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment