Monday, January 27, 2014

More Sweetheart Projects

i have been working on using up a bunch of my Sweet Heart paper. I have made some fun heart valentines but this week I made a banner fro my scrap room. I have seen many of these online in other people's scrap rooms and wanted to try it myself. I cut all the shapes by hand from my scraps because I did not want them to all be the same and then I got out my sewing machine and just sewed them together.My sewing machine is not in the best working order but I was able to sew through this thin paper quite well. Unfortunately it was in out basement when we were on vacation and it flooded and my machine has not been right since.
I have not decided if I want to leave it up or just put it up for Valentines. Right now I still have my Christmas one up and this one! I think it is time to take the Christmas one down for sure, but this one does not say anything about valentines so I could get away with leaving it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment