Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Layout with Scholastic Paper


So this layout was made with some great While Supplies Last deals from Close To My Heart. The paper is Scholastic. The stamps I used are School Is Here (CTMH), and Torn Paper Boarder.(Jenni Bowlin. The embellishments are Memo Assortment( While Supplies Last Item, Embroidery floss( from stash) and Mile Post shapes. I got the embroidery floss from my mom's stuff when she passed away so I am always extra happy when I use some. Lastly, I cut the letters out with a ,new to me, Sizzix die I got at a super deal! It is an older die so that is why I got it so cheep. Well I have been working a ton and it is back to work tomorrow so not to much scrap time. :-(  I hope you all had a great New Years. Thanks for stopping by. Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment