Saturday, July 21, 2012

Stair step card using Lucky

I saw this card on another blog http://cutterscreekdesignteam.blogspot.com  by Deanna M.and loved it.  It is called a stair step design. The best part is that it fits in a regular card envelope when it is all done.  You start with a piece of paper that is 5 1/2 inches by 8 1/2 inches.  You line the edge of your paper at the one inch line on your cutter. Then you cut a strip STARTING one inch from the bottom and cut it to the 5 1/4 inches mark.  Flip your paper over and cut another one on the other side.  Then SCORE your paper at 1 inch 2 inches and 5 1/4 inches from the cut to the outside edge of the paper.  Next SCORE your paper at 4 1/4 inches across the middle between the cuts.  Fold.  First a mountain fold, them a valley fold, and last  a mountain fold.  .

Here is a side view.  The paper I used is lucky. The stamps are Star Power, A Little Of Everything, and the Type set workshop on the go.  I also used corrugated stars.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you are staying cool.  I have been enjoying my vacation ( today is my last day :-( ) and doing a little crafting.  Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment