Sunday, July 29, 2012

Banner with Key To My Heart

 I wanted to make a banner for myself.  I can not have Krista out do me right?  For this banner I used the My Creation Mini Banner chip board.  It is cut at 4 inches on my cricut with my Art Pilosophy cartrige. The paper is Key To My Heart.  This banner has a funny story.  As you maybe can tell I am a terrible speller.  My friend Tricia is my official spell checker. So she had come over to pick up her CTMH stuff and stayed to scrap and visit while I was working on this banner.  I finished the whole thing and I had one extra spot????? I mentioned this to Tricia and she said just to add an exclamation point at the end.  As you can see it no longer is there.  I realized latter that I had forgotten the R!  I had to redo all the letters.   The other things I used are Card Connection Rewards Rhinestone flowers ( no longer available) Tiny Tabs , the 1 1/4 circle, and some Juniper ( yes you were right Tricia it is Juniper) punch from CTMH.  I also used a 1 1/2 inch circle punch and bling that is not CTMH  I decided to go with the juniper ribbon because I also did the back( later post) and it matches that paper also. 


I love how easy these borders are with the Art Philospy cart and my cricut.  Thanks for stopping  by. Brenda      P.S. I alsmost for got the Stamp set for the letters is Urban Alphabet.

No comments:

Post a Comment