Saturday, July 21, 2012

Birthday card

Sorry about the shadows on this photo. I made a quick card for a friend at work for her birthday.  Since it was going to be hand delivered I was able to put some cool flowers on it.  I used the stamp Backgrounds and Borders for the end flap.  I also used the stamp set Find Your Style, and the stamp set that comes with the Art Philosophy Cartridge. Again the bling was from Hobby Lobby.  That was a good investment and the ribbon is leftover from the banner Krista made for herself.  That post is still coming and the banner is so Sweet!  I can not wait to share that with you. i wish I would have used a darker color for the happy birthday but maybe next time. Keep checking back because I have some good stuff coming!  Thanks for stoping by.  Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment