Saturday, May 7, 2016

The Count Down! Can Not Wait!

Hello every one,\
  So sorry for not posting recently. As always I am really busy with work and Krista's water polo season. Fun times are ahead, however, because I will soon be on vacation and then it will be my birthday crop!!! It can not get here soon enough!
   I used the paper Tinkering for this layout. I also used a boarder punch i got on clearance ( of course) at Hobby Lobby. I drew the arrows by hand and fussy cut them out. Do not forget that my online party is now open and you can look at the new book online also. When you order make sure to click yes when it asks you if you want a real copy of the book and they will send it to you. Don't for get to scroll down to the bottom of the page and JOIN to get credit for the gift and drawing tickets for my party.http://brendamckerchie.ctmh.com Scrap Happy ! Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment