Thursday, May 19, 2016

My Super crafty Girl!!!


  I am really excited to share this project made by my crafty girl for her friend's birthday. She came up with the idea herself after looking on pinterest and gave me a list of supplies we needed to shop for.I think she made the right decision by going with black as the back ground color.

 After she got all the pictures figured out she covered them with  Mod Podge  to protect them. It was quite a puzzle to get all the spaces filled but I think she did a great job. I may have helped a little. Well only two days to my party and I can not wait. i have been working hard all week to make our projects and get the house ready. Do not forget to post a comment on my blog to get a ticket for the drawing and my online party is open.http://brendamckerchie.ctmh.com



I have to say I think it turned out super Great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment