Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Gorgeous Music cards>

  Hello everyone,
I used some sparkly music paper for these cards that I bought to make sample wedding invitations for Matt and Erin. We ended up not liking the version I made with this paper so I had some left in my stash. The purple was also left over from their invitations. I used a die I got from Scrap Booking Made Simple to cut out the Matt of the right card. The stamp I used is from Close To My Heart called Sweet Music.
  Well I have just a few more days of work and I am on vacation!!! I will be getting ready for the Birthday Crop. Do not for get my online party is open. Scroll down to the bottom and Join the party before ordering.http://brendamckerchie.ctmh.com  Also do not for get you can get a door prize ticket for: RSVP, bringing a snack, every 25 dollars you order, and bringing a item we can borrow for the photo booth. The deal this moth is the paper pack Because I'm Happy. Lastly, do not forget to comment on my blog. I really can not wait! Scrap Happy! Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment