Monday, July 15, 2013

Summer Banner with Buzz & Bummble


 You can see the layers in this picture.I cut out 3 layers of poster board and glued them together for the letters. Keep scrolling down for the rest of the supplies I used.
So I am super excited to share this banner with you. Yes I know another one! Banners are my thing. I knew right away when I saw the CTMH Stamp Of The Month My Sunshine I wanted to make this but I just have not had the time. I used My Cricut Artiste and Art Philosophy cartriges to cut this out. i also used posted board ( cut that out on my Cricut also) behind the letters, sun, and base.I also added some Sparkle Assortment, Round, Brown, and Tan from CTMH.The ribbon was from Michael's. I hope you are enjoying your summer! Scrap Happy Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment