Saturday, July 13, 2013

Camping layout

 So I am all packed up and ready to go camping! Don't forget the scrapbooking supplies!  I bought the large storage container from CTMH and I am just loving it. It is super easy to pack and organize supplies to go. I did manage to get some craft time in while camping so that is a bonus. These are pictures from last years camping trip to Son-Life. i used three different kinds of paper for this layout: CTMH Creative Basics( I do not remember the name), Little Sizzzles Earth Tones, and We R Memories Antique Chic Stack Pack. I also used Amm decorative ribbon and CTMH Ribbon Rounds Ric-Rac. I used some a CTMH Colonial White metal embellishments and some tree brads from my stash. Lastly the stamps I used were: Pure Adventure and Camping Delights. (CTMH) I love how all the paper goes together so well. Thanks for stopping by. P.S. the die cut came with the Antique Chic Stack but The saying did not work so I added the CTMH stamp over it in the middle. Opps I forgot that I also used the stamp Distressed Backgrounds.


1 comment: