Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A Touch Of Fall Petite Perks Stamp and new book sneak peek

I made this card with the new paper called Babycakes.  I think it will work for a lot of projects that are not baby themed. I also used the new Petite Perks stamp A touch of fall. The last stamp I used is So Grateful and I added some Faux Pearls.

I made a second version using Washi Tape (Slate), Sparkles assortment( brown & tan), and some Maya Road twine.I am not sure which version I like better. What do you think? How can you get this stamp you ask? By booking a party with me. the easiest way is to do an online party that way you can reach family and friends who do not live close and it is all done online.You just send them an email and they can choose to order or not. No sales harassing involved..  Well we are one day away from the release of the new CTMH book so this is a great time to have a party.Thanks for stopping by.  Brenda 

No comments:

Post a Comment