Thursday, July 11, 2013

Simon Says Pin It!

Well I needed to make a card for a man who is off work so I decided to make it work for the Simon says Challenge blog.simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com The challenge was to to use pins. I used a green CTMH safety pin but I painted it black with a marker to match my manly card. I also used a Basic Gray piece, brads, and a circle that you push into the paper from my stash. The stamps I used are Hunting and Chard Chatter-Sympathy.  Add a little bakers twin from Maya Road and it's done! Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Brenda :-) I love the image,,, he is magnificent :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x
    please consider turning off word verification x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wondeful masculine card. I love the way you have incorporated the pins. Thanks for playing along with us and joining the PIN IT Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete