Monday, February 13, 2012

Wings layout

  Here is my second post. So far so good.  I am a busy mom who loves to scrapbook and craft and would like to share the stuff I make.  I also work full time , have three children, two cats, a dog, and a puppy, so I can not post every day.  Nor can I craft every day.  :-(  This layout was done with the wings paper pack.  I also included some of my newer stuff on the layout.  It is always fun to play with the new stuf.  I used the Bohemian Assortment, the stamp set from the Pemberley workshop on the go, and the Florentine stamp set from the workshopon the go.  I also used a chipboard accent leftover from the Miracle kit which I cut in half.  Krista helped me make the title. The inspiration for this layout came from something I pined on Pinerest by Debbie Sanders.

No comments:

Post a Comment