Thursday, February 23, 2012

Race day -Fanfare

I Love CTMH products but I also love a good deal so I like to marry my CTMH stuff with stuff I have or got for a deal.  This layout was done with some Junkits embelishments that I was lucky enough to have won quite a long time ago.  I also used Fanefare paper pack and Cranberry ribbon.
I used the Binderz in the set to make a little matchbook album to put on my page.  First I cut a piece of cardstock a little wider than the pictures I want to include.  Then I score the bottom edge and on the top a little taller than the pictures.  You could measure it but I just eyed it using a picture.( Sorry Tricia I know this is not your way. :-) 
Next I cut the inserts a little smaller than the outside.
Then I seperated the Binderz and punched the two holes in the bottom flap.  Following that I punched two holes in all the inserts and thru the back of the matchbook.  I eyed up where I wanted the holes and used the first ones as a stencil for the rest.
Next insert the Binderz thru the holes and put the back on.  Secure the clips.
I also used my Art   Philosophy cartridge to cut out the title. This is the opened match book.

No comments:

Post a Comment