Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines cards

Happy valentines day!!!These cards were made with my sweetheart paper pack.  I love that paper and for three dollars I can not go wrong.  I also used last months stamp of the month Mad About You, and my Art Philosophy cartridge for my Cricut.
                                                                                                                                                                         
                                                                                                                                                                                     I cut this card out with the spellbinders die I won from Xron and the white die cut were cut with it also.
The paper behind the I love you and the brown flowers were made using the You Rock stamp set.  I might be getting the hang of this blog thing.  Got three pictures on today.  Have a wonderful Valentines day!


No comments:

Post a Comment