Sunday, February 12, 2012

First post

Okay this is my first post so lets just see how it goes.  I made this layout for Kathy's party and since we had to work ( I called in because of the weather, don't tell) I decide to post it.  that way the girls can still see how to do it.  I used the paper pack called Sweet Heart, which is now on sale for three dollars! ( find it under while supplies last section of shopping http://brendamckerchie.myctmh.com/ )  The recipe is from Magic (Close to My Heart how to book). I got to use my Art Philosophy cartridge and my Cricut. Lastly I used the Rock the Block stamp set.  The paper is double sided so if you do not like the colors you can just flip them over and use the other side.  I hope you girls like it and that we can get together soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment