Monday, January 30, 2017

Senior Night Poster



   
     Well I had a foot doctor appointment today and after a shot in the foot (boo) I got a day off from work. I am supposed to stay off my feet so this is a good time to craft and work on my blog. This poster was for Krista's Senior night for the swim team. I got the large patterned  poster board from Hobby Lobby. I used my Cricut to cut out the banners and swim boarder.Then I cut out the banner with my CTMH cartridge and used some letter stickers. My plan is to use the same banner for her polo night also and just make a new poster. Then we will hand them up at her graduation party. The K had fallen off before I tool the picture, but I have gone thru and glued all the letters on so that does not happen next time. thanks for stopping by and Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment