Friday, January 13, 2017

Let The Fun Begin!




  I got some Picture My Life Later Sk8r cards on clearance and I wanted to try to use them on a scrap book page. I also used paper from Urban and Later Sk8r for this layout and the 8 x8 layout. I used the stamp from the Later-Sk8r workshop, and the embellishment to match. I also used Epoxy Bubbles. It was so cute when Andrew took the boys outside to show them how to skateboard.
    So what have I been doing? WORKING!!! But I am going to start getting some free time to do some crafting.  Right now I am trying to clean out my scrap room so I will have some stuff to share at Kathy's up coming party. Krista should be starting polo soon. It will be her last year, however they have yet to find a coach. Also I am really excited to be getting some baby chicks in the mail in April. That should be a fun adventure. I hope you are all doing well and Scrap Happy Brenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment