Monday, February 15, 2016

Valentines Shaker Card


  So I am a day late on posting my Valentines cards this year but I was really excited about how they turned out so I wanted to share. I got the idea from a Youtube video by nursetara. I remembered that a long, long time ago we got some pockets from Son-Life camp when we went to a crop. the problem is that they were open on top. Nursetara used scotch tape to seal the top by sticking a thin line on one side and folding the tape over onto it's self to make a seal. then you stick a thin line on to the other side and trim off the extra. the part of tape that is stuck back to back makes a seal. I ordered some of the sequins after watching her video from CCartwright. Others were in my stash and I punched out some from fancy paper with a heart punch. The back of the pocket was sticky so I added tone paper from my stash.The stamp I used was Mad About You from CTMH. The heart and sentiment cards are from CTMH. All other embellishments were from  y stash. Below is a picture of the pockets.
 Well I am sick today. I have been working a ton in January and finally have some weekends off and I am sick. Sigh.I did get some fun new stuff with the extra money I made from all the hours, I am itching to play with it. We have a crop for Kathy's party coming up and I can not wait. Also her party for CTMH is open. Check out the clearance stuff that is new!http://brendamckerchie.ctmh.com Also there is a limited time stamp and the sale of it helps with Operation Smile. thanks for stopping by. Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Just got mine in the mail. I love it! So fun. I didn't do any this year.

    ReplyDelete