Friday, February 26, 2016

Boys Name Banners!

   So you know how much I love banners and I finally got to make a couple for my nephews. I have been working on the idea for awhile in my head and made some time to make them even though I am working a ton. I just worked on it a little every night to get my craft fix. That is the bonus of having my craft room.
So here is part of the process. I was working on inking the edges and watching videos at the same time. I think this project was what got me thru the month of January. I could easily stop and pick up where I left off the next day. The paper is from Close To My Heart called Urban. I cut the banner out on my Cricut with my Art Philosophy cartridge. I used Expoxy Bubbles and Durables from CTMH.  I was trying to make it for a boy and add some cool male embellishments. I cut the letters with my Sizzix dies and the rosettes and snowflakes were with a Tim Holtz die. I always cut a couple pieces extra in case of an oops so I made a door sign with them.



   Do not forget that Kathy's party is still going on and check out the clearance section while you are shopping. There is still some good stuff on there.http://brendamckerchie.ctmh.com
Thanks so much for stopping by and Scrap Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment