Saturday, December 27, 2014

Snow Man embossed cards


I am in a creative stump!!! My son is sharing my scrap room right now and I can not hardly get to my stuff. I did bring a table and some stuff back out into the living room but I am just not feeling it. What do you guys do to get your creative juices flowing? These cards were made last winter. I got this embossing folder on clearance and I tried a new ( for me) technique where you ink the folder before you emboss your paper. I used some washi tape that was a Christmas gift last year. the stamp is a CTMH hostess rewards stamp, but I do not know the name and I am not adventurous enough to go in my room and find it. Sorry. I later decided to add some stickles to the buttons and carrot nose. I think I like the one on the left best. Thanks for stopping by and SCRAP HAPPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment