Saturday, December 13, 2014

Believe in Yourself Layout with Claire

It is almost Christmas and I am NOT ready!!!! Not to much shopping done, no Christmas cards sent, no holiday baking!  We have a house full right now and are busting at the seems! My son and his wife are waiting for their house to close and my other son is also back home for a short time taking over my scrap room. I have decided to try not to stress about it and a few things will be skipped this year. We did put up the Christmas tree, even though it was against my better judgement, with puppies in the house. There was a mutiny when I said I was going to skip that this year.
   I really love this layout and the pictures. We went to Blanford Nature Center to take them. The paper is Claire, and I also used a CTMH stamp 1492. (Sorry I do not know the name.) The tags, photo mats, flowers and adhesive paper ribbon are all from K&Company. The name is Wild Saffron. I used the back of the paper ribbon as a mask for the journaling tag which is not finished in this picture. (sorry Kathy) Thanks for stopping by and Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment