Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Project life Style Christmas layout

For some reason I have the hardest time with Christmas photos. I am not sure if it is because I have so many photos, or it seems like the same every year, but I put photos off until last most often. So for this page I cheated! i picked up some page protectors on sale at Meijer ( this was before CTMH had theirs) and made these pages. The title was cut with my Cricut when they had some free cuts in the Craft Room. The paper is Believe and Serendipity. This was my first attempt at this kind of layout but I decided to only make one side with the pocket page protector.
This is an extra page that goes with the above Christmas photos . I used the same paper and added some Level 2 Mistletoe Assortments. Thanks for stopping by and Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment