Monday, February 10, 2014

Wishing for Spring-Wings layout



So I do not know about you guys but I am most definitely sick of this winter! I have been working on some spring and summer stuff to beat the winter blues. I used Wings paper (both the regular pack and the Creative basics pack) from CTMH for this layout. I also used Level 2 wings Assortment, Just Blooms Flutter, from CTMH and a Grunge Board letter from Tim Holtz. I used up some chipboard Irresistibles from another kit, and a tag from my stash. The stamps I used were: Miracle and Love Life. do not forget that you have until February 16th to order from Kathy's party and everyone who orders will get their name in a drawing fro the stamp posted below. Also make sure you check back here on Thursday for a little giveaway. Thanks for stopping by! Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment