Saturday, June 15, 2013

Studio J layout

It has been a busy week. School is out and my daughter is starting a summer polo class. I am so proud of her. She is one of the youngest kids on a high school co ed team and she is giving it her all. She said one of the high school boys she was pressing just flicked her off like a fly! The bad thing about this is it means broken sleep for me. Next week I will be doing my new job as a fill in for vacations with 12 hours part of the week. Lucky for me I still have some Studio J layouts to share that I did a while  ago when they were having that promotion. For this layout I went back to my pictures on my flash drive and took pictures of different years of Christmas. I love how you can see how my family has change. Since I have already scrapbooked these photos Studio J allowed me to back track very easily with out a trip to get photos developed. Thanks for stopping by Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment