Thursday, June 6, 2013

Fathers Day Card



 There is actually a few cards and my goal when I was working on these was to use my Tim Holtz embossing folders from Sizzix. I do not use these fun folders near enough! I am planning on entering this card in the Simon Says! challenge blog under masculine/Father's day    I am not sure if I can make it work on my computer so we will see. I also used Tim Holtz Mini Paper Rosettes die. The stamp is from Close To My Heart, Perfect Fit -dad as well as some Cruising paper. the tag I cut out with my Art Philosophy cartridge but I never made anything with it. I had it in my scraps so I was happy to use it. Lastly I used some CTMH ric-rac.  Thanks for stopping by. Scrap Happy



3 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards! Great texture and patterns! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across to Simon Says Stamp Challenge and was got curious to browse the entries. This is such a wonderful card. This can make a brilliant fathers day wishes on dad's day this coming Sunday. Nice one. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete