Sunday, June 30, 2013

Layouts with Stardust

 Well today was one of those "best day ever" days! Everyone was gone and I had the entire house to myself. Well except the dog. I should have been doing the weekend catch-up on the house but guess what I did instead! Yup Scrapbooked! I can clean the house when they get home. Plus I treated myself to lunch at Panera bread. Yay me! For these pages I used CTMH paper Stardust and Mile Post Shapes. Then I used some older stuff from my stash. I told you it was the best day ever! I used some stickers from Scrappin Sports & more, some embellishments from Creative Impressions, and the clear window over the main picture but I am not sure what they are called.

 I also made an 8x8 each for the boys. I cut the journaling spot in half from the sticker sheet so I could have some on both layouts. Thanks for stopping by. Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment