Saturday, April 27, 2013

Wallet Card

 

I saw this card on the Internet and just loved it. annettescreativejourney.blogspot.com Hers was a mans wallet. 1 cut card stock 9x3 1/2 inches and emboss. 2 cut a piece of coordinating pattern paper the same. ( inside of wallet)3 Round all 4 corners then glue together. 4 Score this unit at 4 7/16 & 4 9/16. 5Cut another piece of card stock 8 1/2 x 3 1/4. ( same color as before) 6 Score that piece at 4 1/4 inches and round bottom two corners. 7 Cut 2 pieces of the same color at 4 3/16. This is the first deepest pocket on the left and right side. Round bottom right of one and bottom left of other. . 8 Cut 2 pieces of the same color at 4 3/16 x 1 1/2 inches. Round corners (and stamp stitches if desired) like on 7. 9  Assemble the inside of wallet as shown, making sure to use supper sticky tape on all three side of the pocket so you can slide things in and out.
     Okay one thing I messed up on was I did not leave an opening on the top edge of my first card in case you want to put something in the money part. ( like play money) The stamps I used for mine were Stitched Together, true Friends, Cherish The Moment, D 1495 Serendipity stamp and a Monogram stamp. The paper is K & Company.  Okay well good luck. If you have any questions go to Annette"s blog for more help.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! This is waaaaaaay to neat. I want to make this right now! :-) -B

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one I saw on Annette's blog was better but I did not have a leather embossing folder. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete