Sunday, April 28, 2013

Spring Banner

 Okay here is another of the banners that I made when I made the girl's.  This one was made for my son's fiancee. My goal is to make a winter, spring, summer, and fall one. So I have two done. {I made her the winter one already. You can find it under banners} The paper is Recollections, and the bling on a roll was also. (Butterflies) I used the cartridge that was already on my new Cricut  for the letters and I cut them out three times in the poster board, gluing them together to make them thicker. I used my art Philosophy cartridge to cut the banner, and flowers.  The rosettes were cut with my Tim Holtz Sizzix die. The bling was from Hobby Lobby and the ribbon was from my stash. I have been getting a lot of stuff made from this paper and accessories. Hopefully I will be able to use it all up. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment