Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Sequoya"s banner!



Well here it is. After much patience on the girls part I finally have their banners for their rooms done. I actually worked on four banners at the same time and two are done.  Here is the first one.   I used my Art Philosophy cartridge to cut the stuff out. The paper is from Recollections and so are the big round sparkles. I made my own stick pins. The ribbon was from Micheals.I used the alphabet that was already downloaded on my new Cricut for the letters.  everything has poster board behind it and I cut three layers for the letters and glued them together to give them dimension. The butterfly sparkle on the top is also from Recollections.  i added some Stickles to the letters later and you can see this in the picture below. I hope she likes it. Oh I also used the cartridge Sports Mania for the volleyball stuff. Thanks for stopping by.  Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment