Saturday, April 2, 2016

Spring Break beach themed card

  
Hello Everyone,
   So  we are on vacation and I thought this would be a good time to caught up on some blog post but I totally forgot to bring my notes with my list of product used. Well it was a nice idea anyway. While we are heading to warmer weather, my daughter-n-law and son are dealing with a spring snow storm at our house while they watch the dogs. Thanks so much guys for taking care of things. That being the case I thought these cards would be a perfect post for today. I know that the paper and supplies are all CTMH except for the burlap which was from Hobby Lobby. I used three different stamps, One is Card Chatter-Sympathy, one is a very old beach themed one, and the shell one is still available to buy. I hope you all are enjoying your spring break and SCRAP HAPPY

No comments:

Post a Comment