Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Snow Man Card- Thinking of all our Michigan Friends



  Hello everyone,
    Today I am posting a card inspired by all the folks, including my son and daughter-in law house sitting for us, who are dealing with a spring break snow storm. The stamp I used for this card is called Frosty Friends from CTMH. I used a Sizzix die by Stephanie Benard to cut out the flip card. The snow flake was made with another Sizzix die I got from Scrap booking Made Simple ware house sale. ( AKA  Crazy Lady by my family).  The paper I actually made myself years ago when I first started scrap booking using acrylic paint. Like maybe 16 years ago! I found it in my stash. I am such a hoarder!I love how this die has so many parts to make lots of layers. To stamp the snow man image on the circle perfectly I used the die as a stencil. Here is to hoping for better spring break weather for everyone left at home! Thanks for stopping by. Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment