Monday, July 13, 2015

Using Up My Paper Pack Stardust

 I decided that with the new Close To My Heart book coming out soon I should try to use some of my older paper. i did a series of post in the past using up a paper pack but this one has less paper left so it will not be as long. The paper pack is called Stardust.


The first thing I made with this paper pack was two layouts. I did a 12 x 12 page and a 8 x8  page for my dads book. I used some Deja Views Clear Cut Shapes i had in my stash with a clearance price of 1.99! I also used some CTMH Designer Brads-Splendor that I got off the While Supplies Last list. Speaking of that pleas check out the list and the retiring list on my website so make sure there is not something you want before it is gone! CTMH convention is this week and we will be getting a new book soon.http://brendamckerchie.ctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment