Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Got Hats? Layout

 I am so proud of this amazing girl. Not only is she smart and funny, she is also kind. Today we are sending her off on an amazing trip of a lifetime. She has been saving  and fundraising for many months. She has also been researching all the things she will need and started collecting them at Christmas. Krista  knew all the plane requirements and special packing items before the teacher, who is sponsoring the trip, did. The last month she  packed and repacked everything , and organized it to get it to fit into her bags.Even the choices she made! To drop Orchestra and keep Spanish, because even though Orchestra is more fun, she will use Spanish more as an adult.  She is well prepared but I am still a little nervous.
   For this layout I used an older CTMH paper pack( level 1) called Free Spirit. All the stickers were included and I just added some twin from my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment