Monday, May 11, 2015

The Count Down !



The count down has begun! Less than a week until my birthday crop! I still have a ton of work to do but this week I have vacation so I still have time. I spent all weekend messing around in my craft room, so today I have to get down to business with this house. I used a sketch I found online for this layout from Kristine Davison. The card was made from my scraps.The papers are Timberline and Clementine.  I used cottage assortment and a couple of stamps,You are, and Fill In The Blank. So far it has been raining most of my vacation. While that will force me to stay inside to work on my house, it is still a bummer. I am looking forward to some spring sun soon! I can not wait until the crop and do not forget my party is open if you would like to order yourself a gift!http://brendamckerchie.ctmh.com   Thanks for stopping by and Scrap Happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment