Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Bow -Wow pop up card




  I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. We did visiting family and we got to spend some time with my son, daughter-in-law and grand dog. So much fun. Well the crop was a hit also. I forgot to take any pictures. Bummer. I want to thank everyone for coming over. Then I was on 12 hours at work,and getting ready for our camping weekend so no blog post. Sorry.
  I used the CTMH stamp A Bow -Wow stamp for the cute dog on the front of this card. I then used a Funny Bones stamp for the saying. For the inside I used a bunch of older Sizzix dies and the paper is older from my stash. The sky paper I actually made with paint at one time .The stamp on the inside is also from CTMH. This card was made for someone who lost a beloved pet.It was kind of fun the way all the different elements went together. Thanks for stopping by and Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment