Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Two layouts and one Sketch

 Both of these layouts were made following a sketch from Pinterest. for this one I used the twitterpated paper pack. I also used Dimensional Elements in-color- organic, Sorbet ribbon, blue buttons, and Colonial White Mini- medley which are all from Close To My Heart. The chip board alphabet is from Scenic Route. I used a Will n Way stamp, and Camping Delights.
 For this layout I used the Tinkering paper pack. The twine is from Maya Road. The bottle caps are from Close to My Heart. I punched the tags and used the stamp Framework alphabet for the letters. Yes i know the journaling is not in the picture. I was finished after these pictures were taken. I think this was the first trip my dad and his girlfriend took together. Thanks fro stopping by and Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment