Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The Party Is On !!!!




So the date is set for the crop for Becky's party. Saturday September 14th. It is going to be a blast! I have some fun projects to do. Yay. These cards were made with some very old Bo Bunny paper called Back Yard Plaid. The stickers were given to me at a crop and they are by K & Company. I love how well they go with the paper! the gems are from Hobby Lobby that I got on clearance after Easter. The stamps are Close To My Heart ( of course) Simple Invites, and The Party Is On. The second on is a new Hostess rewards stamp that you can get for a discounted price when you have a party. Speaking of partys, beckys ezinvite is open and you can join simply by clicking on the Shop Now link on the right and scroll down until you see Becky's Party and click join. Anyone who orders from her party will get their name in a drawing to win a stamp set! Scroll down to see it. Who wants to win????

No comments:

Post a Comment