Sunday, September 22, 2013

Layout with SpellBound

 I just got this paper for $2.20 off the While supplies Last list. It comes with paper and cardstock. What a deal! I added some purple to the mix and I also used the Haunted assortment that I got for a buck from the Supplies List a while ago. So I was really excited at the deal and how cute this layout turned out. I used the stamp set Wicked and added some Recollections Bling on a Roll ( also got on sale), some Maya Road twine, and some breads from my stash.  I used the book Wishes for the layout. ( p. 110 Juggling Act) Krista was Katniss, from the book The Hunger Games, for Halloween. We got to have everyone over again to go trick-or treating. If you would like to check out the deals on the While Supplies Last list click here, hit the Shop tab on the top and scroll down to find it on the left.http://brendamckerchie.ctmh.com Thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment