Thursday, August 22, 2013

Layout with Moon Doggie

So it has been a scrapless and no blog week. :-(. we have been working on getting ready for school, plus swim practice, and trying to do a little reorganizing. We finished the painting project and krista is moved into her new room so I fell like we are making progress. These pictures were taken a couple of years ago when we went on a tubing trip. The paper is Moon Doggie and the stamps are: Cherish the day, It's your Day, and pure Adventure.  Here are a couple mare of the same event with the same paper. One is an 8 1/2 x 11 page layout for my Mother-in Laws book. I hope you are enjoying the last few weeks of summer. Scrap Happy!

I used my Cricut Artiste to cut out the letters and a pattern from the book Cherish. (p. 64) I also added some embroidery floss.

No comments:

Post a Comment