Monday, August 5, 2013

Card with the new hostess reward stamp Washi Wonder

 So I have a lot of pictures to go with my post today. I used the new hostess rewards stamp Washi Wonder. Plus the following stamps: Rugged Dude, School Years, Cherish The Day, Card Word Puzzle, A litle of Everything, and lastly, School is Here.I also used the Sizzix die Clip Board & Holder. On the second card I used Washi Tape -Slate from CTMH. and the eyelets are from my stash.
 Here is the inside of the first one. I also used the new stamp on the inside. This stamp is very versatile. I am thinking of tons of ways to use this!
 Here is the stamp set! How can you get it? Just host a party and you can use your hostess rewards to get it for only 10 dollars. It is a 17.95 value but you can not get it unless you have a party.( online ones work)

 Here is my second one. I like this one better. I used the pocket to stamp the background. I just turned it upside down for every other row. I like the lighter blue on white better.


And lastly this is the mess I made while making my cards! I just can not be creative with out making a mess! Scrap Happy Brenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment