Sunday, May 26, 2013

Laugh banner.

 Krista gets frustrated because I always am making banners but not for her so I wanted to make something unique for her. I got the Laugh from Hobby Lobby. I was going to try to make it a gray/ blue and I added some reinker to Pearl paint. It ended up silver but I decided that I liked it that way.  I stamped on the silver and card stock and embossed it with black embossing powder.  I used Sweet-Music, Universal Backgrounds, Love Life, Card Commentary, and Star Power stamps. The paper is leftover Recollections  and I used other leftover stuff from my spring and the girls banners. Also just a note I saved the little cup that comes with sweet rolls and holds the frosting to mix my paint in.I made the stick pin and the flowers were cut out with my Cricut. The rosette was done on my sizzix with my Tim Holtz die. I have really got my moneys worth with that die! krista really liked it but now she wants ones to match that sat live and love! Thanks for stopping by and have a nice holiday.






No comments:

Post a Comment