Sunday, February 3, 2013

Studio-J layout

While I will always love traditional scrapbooking I decided to give Studio-J one more try since the Two Page layout is only 5 DOLLARS all this month.  I figure that for one I am saving on photo developing cost and it will help me get caught up and to do some of the pictures that normally stump me. I did try Studio-J once when they had a free deal where you could just get the computer picks.
So this is what I think. Number one I like getting the new papers right away with out having to cut up my brand new stash.  I am a bit of a hoarder and I actually do not have this paper yet. You do not have to think about where to put the pictures when you are stumped.The title was a easy breezy. I like that my journaling is neatly typed and it is also spell checked. I did this one cold turkey and I was able to figure it out pretty easy. I have since found some great tutorial's on u-tube and I will put a link to them at the bottom of this post. You can still change the paper and move stuff around to customize your layout.  The one thing I was frustrated with is that you can not make your picture smaller to fit in the spots and I was not happy with how much got cut out. I Will have to edit some pictures first next time possibly.I did not have to much trouble down loading them but I am still waiting ( this post is scheduled, today is actually Friday) so I will have to see what I think when they get here. http://brendamckerchie.ctmh.com to try Studio J today! Thanks for stopping by. Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment