Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Studio J layout #2

Another thing I love about Studio J is that you can make pages with new or old paper. This is older paper that I never got to order because it I was just getting started with Close To My Heart when this was in the book. I also liked that I can make my pictures black and white of sepia. While I was frustrated that I could not make some pictures smaller to fit it is fun to make them bigger and not pay extra for photo processing. The journaling on these pages is still neatly typed but in a different font. It will suggest one for you however you can still change it if you like. I really like this one! I love the paper and the photos. Below  is the link to a couple more tutorials from Amy. http://brendamckerchie.ctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment