Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Winter Banner using Tickled Pink

 I am really excited to share this banner with you!  I made two actually, one for myself and one for my son's girlfriend.  I used an older paper I have been "saving" called Tickled Pink.  I also used Miracle paper.  The rosettes were made with my Sizzix and Tim Holtz die Minni Rosettes. The stamps were : Jingle Borders,Urban Alphabet, Share The Magic, All Decked Out, and Pair-A-Phrase. I used my CTMH 1 1/4 circle punch, and of course my Art Philosophy Cartridge. The bling was from Hobby Lobby.

 I wanted to show you my scrap space.  This project not only took over the kitchen table but also all the kitchen counters. LOL I had to glue the rosettes together and then put some weight on them while I waited for them to dry.


No comments:

Post a Comment